The Association of the Churches of God is the regional ministry arm of the Church of God (Anderson, IN) in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We exist to facilitate the church’s regional ministries. We invite you to explore in these pages the ministries and churches of our area, as well as the resources we have available.
Purpose of The Association:
- To conduct business as the legally-incorporated body of the Association of the Churches of God in Oregon, Inc.
- To provide assistance to Oregon and Southwest Washington congregations and be a channel through which local congregations shall be mobilized to fulfill our united vision and mission.
Vision of The Association is for every believer to fulfill the mandate of the Great Commission, the Great Commandments, and the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Mission of The Association is:
- To create and maintain ministries that will strengthen, encourage, supplement, and promote local congregations of The Association.
- To inspire commitment to the teachings, mission, and theological perspectives of the Church of God, Anderson, Indiana.
- To provide support for the development of healthy Church of God congregations.
DISTRICT PASTOR POSITION OPEN
LOCATION: Salem, Oregon
JOB DESCRIPTION: CLICK HERE
Send cover letter, resume, and 5 references with contact information to the Drop Box Link: CLICK HERE
If you have questions, send them to: email@example.com
Review of candidates will begin on October 15, 2016. Posting will remain open until filled.
SEARCH COMMITTEE MEMBERS: T. Allen Bethel, Randy Archer, Andrea Cook, Jim Minkler, Ruth Palmer, and Monica Monroe
Plan now to let your pastors know how much you appreciate them!